Rosie and Vanessa
10 Reasons Every Farm Needs A Dog
- Good company in the tractor.
- Alert of intruders in the driveway.
- Herd the chickens (whether they want to be or not).
- Go on walks/runs down the gravel road.
- Someone to keep you warm on snowy winter days.
- Someone to be copilot in the truck when checking fields.
- Someone to sit on the front porch with and watch the beautiful country sunset.
- You are always happily greeted when you come home.
- Somebody to wait for you in the driveway as you walk across the road to the mailbox.
- Someone to love you and always make you feel at home.