Bubbles and Muriel
- Your dog always comes first.
- You always greet and check on them first thing in the morning.
- You feed them first before you eat.
- You buy them more clothes and accessories than you do for yourself.
- You refer to your dog as your child or baby. You even call them baby boy or baby girl.
- You're always concerned whether they have enough food and treats to eat.
- You make bringing them to the pet groomer a priority.
- You take tons of pictures of your dog and post them to social media constantly.
- You worry obsessively every time your dog gets sick or seems sad.
- You never get tired of playing with them or giving them hugs and kisses.